CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Moab

















This past weekend I went on a fun adventure with my ward to Moab. This was the first time that I have been down there. I LOVED IT! I loved the red rock and then to see the Rocky Mountains in the background with snow still on them. It was beautiful. I want to go back again but will most likely wait until next year when it's a bit cooler. The temps were perfect but if it were to get any hotter I wouldn't have had as much fun. We enjoyed a variety of activites. The pictures posted are of horseback riding, delicate arch, double arch and balance rock. (So it looks like the pictures uploaded in backwords order from what I listed. I'm still learning with this. :))
I was reminded once again that I'm not the worlds best camper. It was fun but I am one that likes a warm bed, a warm shower without shower shoes and a consistent temperature. Sheesh...how did I ever survive growing up in Star Valley. I think I'm becoming softer the longer I live in Utah. :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

CAREBEAR!!!!!! Oh, how I have missed you! This is Mandi (Hansen) McQuivey!! I found your blog through Stephs. Sounds like you are doing great! Go check us out at dmjkmcquivey.blogspot.com. So very good to hear all is well!