She is in need of prayers right now. Polly holds such a special place in my heart. My earliest vivid memory of her was at the ripe old age of 5 when she held me and comforted me when I was scared. I love her and her family so much. I'm sure those from SV know but in case you don't, she was in a very bad accident on Sunday. The road to recovery will be a long one for her and her family. I was able to visit with Kristen yesterday at the hospital. My heart breaks for the struggles their family is going through right now. If you could, please include them in your thoughts and prayers. Keep holding strong Polly!
9 years ago


3 comments:
Thanks for posting this!
I had no idea - thanks for posting this - prayers for their family!
It breaks my heart to hear of others struggling...They will be in our prayers for sure.
And for you, I'm sure you are effected just as much - keep smiling, stay positive and remember all is well...all is well. Love ya bud.
Post a Comment