CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

This weeks equation

1 really nice sunburn from Bear Lake on Labor Day + Nightly dousing of vinegar to help with the stinging/burning = 3 nights of dreams about pickles. 

3 comments:

Joey and Tascha said...

I dream about pickles too!! But mostly just because I crave them a lot. I didn't know vinegar helped a sunburn? How the heck did you get sunburnt when it was practically FREEZING at Bear Lake that day??? I was considering going but when I saw the weather...no way. =)

Jennifer said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard. MMMmmmMMmm Pickles. :-) Everytime I see a jar I will think of you now.

Kyle and Char said...

You've made my Monday! Thanks for making me laugh, I need it, especially today! I knew I could always count on you! :) Love you lots!