I finally made it to the grocery store on Saturday.
I hate grocery shopping...like lots and lots.
It's only been 8 weeks since I've been.
It was really not pretty in my cupboards and fridge.
I walked in and had my regular grocery store panic set in.
I walked out with milk, diet Pepsi, grapes and green olives.
I'm still debating whether I should consider that success or failure.
9 years ago

2 comments:
Oh boy that wasn't very productive. =) I love going to the grocery store...because I love food. But I don't get to go very often because food costs money. =) Imagine that. lol.
I hate grocery shopping too...but only because by the time I'm done I'm dragging my kids screaming out of the store and Dewie is yelling "You're so so so so so so so so Rude!" And all because I decided not to buy them a donut. (Really I can't blame her...I love fresh, warm, fluffy donuts) and I would count your shopping trip as a success -- you got out with both liquids and solids--staples of any human being! You will survive after all -- way to go! :-)
Post a Comment