CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

My Happy Place










I have a happy place. I'm sure that most do. Last summer I made a point of taking pictures up Cottonwood Lake so that I could enjoy my happy place year round. I enlarged the pictures, framed them and then placed them on my wall. I love that I can see my happy place every time I walk in my room. I love this place because it is always so calm. It's one of the places that I can go and think and have the whole world quieted for a moment. I always leave here with a clearer head and usually without answers to my questions and concerns but with a hope that things will work out. Today, I really need my quiet place. If only it weren't 3 + hours away and still under lots of snow. Pictures will have to fill in for now.






1 comments:

char's lessons learned said...

Car, I love your quiet place. It is one of my two favorite quiet places. And, as you sit quietly, revelation comes! I think you are AWESOME AND Yes, STUBBORN! But remember, stubborn is good! Love your mother!