Where are you Christmas
Why Can't I find you?
Why have you gone away?
My world is changing
I'm rearranging
Does that mean Christmas changes too?
Where are you Christmas
Do you remember?
The girl you used to know...
You and I were so carefree
Now nothing easy
Did Christmas change...
Or just me...

2 comments:
Carebear that makes me so sad!! We need to fix that! Its only a week away. What can I do to help? Umm.... we could make gingerbread houses... or go caroling (only I'd just lip sing while you did the actual singing)... we could wrap Christmas presents while listening to Christmas music and drinking hot chocolate...what do you think? When do you head home for Christmas?
Jim Careys 'The Grinch' - I love that movie...and that song. Christmas will find you - plus you are such a sweetheart, you might be having a hard time finding christmas because really, it never left you. The spirit of Christmas is with YOU year around, always giving, caring and loving others unconditionally. I hope you know how much you are loved. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment